Here is a list of subjects that every blogger that makes 6+ figures on their blog knows:
- Finding the right SUCCESSFUL niche
- Only writing content that will be successful
- Only creating products that sell
- Only spending time on promoting in the places that have a good return on investment
- How to get more done in a shorter amount of time
- How to create perfect sales funnels
- How to build their audience
- Finding new opportunities for growth and exploiting them
- Telling a compelling story
- Building a connection with their audience
If you aren't nailing all of these things then you aren't making 6 figures with your blog. Hell, you'll be lucky to make 5.
Some people trip and fall into some of these things by accident without knowing it but they definitely check all of them off.
This is where I'm betting on you.
I'm betting that if you had access to all of the material that the best bloggers know about you could make a 6 or 7-figure blog.
I don't mean links to other resources. I mean everything all in one place.
There are two types of blogging courses that you can find on the web:
- Goes deep into one specific topic (ex. Getting Your First 1,000 Subscribers)
- Goes wide but not very deep into any specific topic (ex. How to Start a Blog and Make Money)
I tried to go that route by creating multiple courses and you know what happened? People kept asking me how they do something else.
Imagine you could log into Billionaire Blog Club and find a whole course on a topic you know you need to master to grow your blog business.
Instead of giving you a nice round up of things you should do on Pinterest, you will get a whole Pinterest course.
Instead of getting some basic SEO tips you will get a whole course on SEO.
Billionaire Blog Club will be the first and last place you go to learn about a blogging topic.
I believe in getting fast results. When you get fast results you stay motivated to keep going.
If you start a diet and lose 3 lbs. over the weekend you are more likely to stick with it.
Blogging should be no different.
There is no reason a course should have info that doesn't benefit you right now.
In the first year the goal is to have Billionaire Blog Club members combine for $1,000,000 in revenue.
To make that happen things need to move quickly.
This is what I expect to see:
A blog that launched on November 24, 2016 and by January 19, 2017 had alread received 410,873 pageviews.
Nothing spectacular was needed. No magic. No luck.
Just follow the methods in the courses and these things will happen to you.